DIGINOMICS has become a growing global phenomena … not only in terms of the concept of “digital economics” … but also in the use of the word itself across nearly every spectrum. Featured here are some of those corridors…
Magazines, books and articles in which Diginomics is the main topic.
Over the years we have posted numerous blogs in other locations. We consolidate them here.
The Growing E-Dollar Culture
Proin id arcu aliquet, elementum nisi quis, condimentum nibh. Donec hendrerit dui ut nisi tempor scelerisque.
- Diginomics Central
- Diginomics Corp. – Canada
- Diginomics.info – Spain (twitter)
- Wealth of Nations
- Urban Dictionary
- Digital Futures – Diginomics – A Glossary for the Digital Economy
- Diginomic – Australia
- Diginomics.se – Sweden
- Diginomics.co.uk – England
- Definition-Of Community Dictionary
- Diginomics Research Group – University of Bremen, Germany
- i*Digital*U – Seoul SK
- FORBES, 2008
- #Diginomics (Twitter)
- Diginomics Private Ltd. – India
- Diginomics Association of South Texas
- Diginomics Inc – Florida
- 2013 MEMES Week: Diginomics 2013 – UCLA Anderson
- Economics-Technomics-Diginomics 2016 (SlideShare.net)
- Behavioral Diginomics
- DigiNomicsID – Indonesia
- VIDEO – Anna Felländer: Diginomics transformation at a higher speed (2017) – Sweden
- … more coming …
Conferences, workshops, trade shows, conventions, seminars, college courses, myriad websites…
“Going Cashless” is no longer a philosophical wish or concept, but now both an evolution and a global competition for the bragging rights of “First Nation.”
A general online search of “Diginomics” yields ad campaigns and websites from around the world utilizing both the word itself and its concepts.